The procedure, where it is necessary to prepare documents specifically for their further submission in the country, which does not accept apostille, is called the consular legalization of documents in Ukraine.
The procedure of legalization is more complex than a simple apostillization of documents, it includes visits of several Ministries and the Consulate of the country.
How to correctly legalize document
As we have already seen, this procedure is a bit more complex than affixing apostille stamp, so the legalization has more stages, and they look as follows:
- Affixing legalization stamp in MinJust.
- Affixing legalization stamp in MFA.
- Translation of documents with further notarization.
- Affixing stamp of the country consulate.
We are engaged in the legalization of documents in Kiev, for Ukraine, UAE (Dubai), China, Italy, Spain for more than 5 years.
Applying to us, you can be sure that all necessary documents will be prepared legally correctly and as quickly as possible. And most importantly - without any efforts from your side.
Cost and terms of legalization of documents in Ukraine
We offer the services of documents legalization in all consulates of Ukraine. A full price of legalization for different countries differs only by the amount of consular fee.
Service of consular legalization
Execution of consular legalization in Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
Execution of consular legalization in Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Affixing the seal of Senior Administration of Justice of Kiev, Kiev region for further execution of legalization
Affixing the seal of Senior Administration of Justice in other regions of Ukraine for further execution of legalization
from 4 days
Execution of legalization in the consulate of the relevant country
from 2 days
320 UAH for document + consular fee
** The price is not a public offer.
*** Deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministries and Embassies may be increased.
Legalization of documents is performed only upon the availability of original of the power of attorney from the document owner.
Examples of documents legalized in Ukrainian embassies
Specially for you on each page we show examples of ready documents in order that you understand how documents should look like finally.
Documents, which are liable to legalization
In general, you can legalize a number of documents, it is important to properly prepare a specific package of papers, also, if you have been educated abroad and has an appropriate certificate, you should make the diploma nostrification.
For example, for the legalization of marriage or birth certificate in Ukraine it is necessary to sustain a number of requirements for these documents:
- Proper form and sample of document. For the legalization of documents from civilian registry office, there are requirements that they were not laminated and were of the most recent sample. If your certificate has a laminating film or was issued a long time ago - you can use the service of obtainment of certificate duplicate from the company "Apostille & Tochka."
- Presence of the seal of Senior Administration of Justice. Although for apostillization this requirement has been already canceled, for the legalization through the consulate, this seal is still needed. If you haven’t this seal - order this service at us. See in the table above the prices for affixing the seal of Senior Administration of Justice of your region.
Also we offer the services of legalization of a large spectrum of documents:
Order the legalization of documents in Ukraine
Fill out the application form and get detailed information about legalization and our discounts for translation!
- Diplomas and supplements to diplomas;
- Other educational documents;
- Marriage and other certificates;
- Power of attorney;
- Documents from civilian registry offices;
- Police clearance certificate;
- Medical certificates;
- Certificates from work;
- Notarial documents;
If you have any questions about how to carry out the legalization in Ukraine - you can ask them directly at the employees of the translation agency "Apostille & Tochka" or read the information about legalization provided in the Section Frequently Asked Questions.
Apply for advice right now by telephone 0-800-502-763.