Why do we need the certificate of no criminal records?
This document is required in many cases. The most common of these are:
- to apply for visas of certain countries;
- to obtain citizenship or residence permit;
- to obtain a passport or for its recovery;
- employment in the country or abroad;
- to get the right to bear arms;
- for participation in tenders;
- to submit documents to the banking institutions or social security authorities;
- to obtain a work permit for dealing with explosive substances, as well as psychotropic and narcotic drugs.
Documents required to apply for a certificate of no criminal records
Ukrainian citizens and foreigners have to prepare different documents. Thus, Ukrainians need to provide:
- a photocopy of the national passport (1, 2, and 11 pages);
- copy of Identification Code;
- a complete list of all previous names and surnames of the applicant in the Ukrainian language.
Documents required from foreigners to apply for a certificate of no criminal records include:
- a copy of the pages of the foreign passport of an individual with a photo, personal data, place of birth and residence permits;
- translation or transliteration of the name, surname and patronymic or middle name (if any) into Ukrainian;
- a comprehensive list of all previous names when the personal information has been changed.
If you are not in Kyiv or you do not have time to come to our office, you can submit the documents for a certificate of no criminal records remotely. To do so, send to our e-mail address a scanned passport and specify your previous names in the message.
A certificate of no criminal records for a foreign passport
Since recently, the authorities of the State Migration Service do not require a certificate of no criminal records for registration of a foreign passport anymore. Now, to get a passport for travel abroad it is sufficient to submit a national passport, identification code and the copies thereof.
However, Ukrainians still need a certificate of no criminal records for travels when applying for a visa. To make an entry permit many embassies request this document. The procedure for obtaining the certificate of no criminal records for the visa is the same as in all the other situations.
In order submit it to the embassies and foreign institutions, you will also require translating the certificate of no criminal records. Translation agency Apostil i Tochka will help with this matter. At the agreed time, we will not only receive a certificate for you, but will make its translation.
Prices and terms
4-5 work. days*
3 work. day*
1-2 work. days*
*terms are specified without taking into account the day of ordering the service.
**price includes cost of our services.
***the price is not a public offer.
****deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministry may be increased.
Please bear in mind, that the certificate of no criminal records and documents associated with it are valid for 30-90 days depending on the authority of presentation.
Fig.1 An example of a certificate of no criminal recordsAll Materials